51 Included resources
2.4 CEUs 4.6/5
Continue being the caregiver every parent wants for their child! This 24-hour online training is designed specifically to help you meet your annual requirements toward continuing as a superstar caregiver!
Do you believe that your time is valuable and it shouldn’t be spent having to piece together a dozen or more trainings and certificates, only to wonder if you’ve met the requirements? We think so and to prove it, we’ve created this all-in-one training for just that reason!
Oh, and it gets better… not only will you save time and hassle, you’ll save money!
If taken individually, these trainings are valued at $198, yet as a single solution, it’s available for you for just $79!!
This training provides 24 clock hours of annual training, as required by Rule §746.1309 of the Texas Administrative Code regarding, “What areas of training must the annual training for caregivers cover?
This training includes the requirements necessary to provide care for children of all ages, including those younger than 24 months of age.
For more information please refer to the Minimum Standards for Child-Care Centers published by the Texas Health and Human Services Commission, Child Care Regulation.
Topics covered in this course:
- Professionalism and Ethics 2 hours
- Health, #Safety and Nutrition 4 hours
- Family and Community Relationships 2 hours
- Diversity and Dual Language Learners 2 hours
- Observation and Assessment 2 hours
- Supporting Skill Development 2 hours
- Child #Growth-and-Development 4 hours
- Responsive Interactions and Guidance 3 hours
- Learning Environment, Planning Framework, Curriculum and Standards 3 hours
- Criteria to earn CEUs:
- Certificates are awarded when the following criteria have been met by the learner:
- Class has been paid in full
- All material has been reviewed
- All review questions and final test have been completed with a passing score of 80% or higher.
- Learning Assessment Method:
- Learners will be assessed through questions after every section is completed. Learners will not be
allowed to proceed to the next section of the training until all questions have been answered correctly.
Learners will be presented with a final test composed of true/false and multiple choice questions.
Upon successful completion of the training, learners will receive their certificate by email.
- Learning Methodology:
- Online material will be presented in the form of slides,
accompanied with speech. Videos will be used to demonstrate ideas and concepts. Charts and tables
will be used for illustration.
- Logistics/Required Technology:
- A stable internet connection is required for the completion of this course. Users are highly encouraged to take their online course on Google Chrome on either a laptop or desktop computer. Speakers and/or headphones are also required to hear speech.
- Payment Policy:
- Payments need to be made in full. No refunds will be issued after starting the class.
- No prerequisites are required for the completion of this course.
- Proprietary or conflict of interest disclosure:
- Unless otherwise stated in the course description none of H & H subject matter experts and editor has any conflict or proprietary interests related to the material they prepared in this course.
- Support Services:
- Please visit our contact us page
Please read carefully:
You are purchasing a session of an online training that includes online assessments.
Your certificate will be emailed to you once you pass the final exam with a passing grade of 80%.
Your certificate will bear the name you provided to us when you signed up.
For support and questions regarding the material presented in this class
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consult our frequently asked questions page for other
questions or feel free to contact us.