H&H Child Care Training (ChildCareEd) currently offers the 120 hours of CDA coursework for Infant and Toddler, Preschool, and Family Child Care. The 120-hour credentials currently offer 12 CEUs for each course. Our online training is designed to fulfill the CDA requirement for 120 hours of formal education in specific child-care competency areas. We at H&H Child Care Training (ChildCareEd) believe that our CDA courses are nationally accepted in all states: please refer to your child care licensing agency by clicking here for any additional requirements.
H&H Child Care Training (ChildCareEd) is an Internationally accredited organization through IACET that provides Continuing Education Units (CEUs) specialized in Early Childhood Education (ECE).
Please contact your local agency to see if your state approves IACET-accredited organizations for more information. We are always ready to help with any questions.
West Virginian early childhood professionals may only use H&H Child Care Training (ChildCareEd) courses towards National or CDA credentialing.
To learn more about H&H Child Care (ChildCareEd)’s CDA course track, please visit our website at https://www.childcareed.com/onlinecourses.html to schedule your next class today!
West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources
Division of Early Care and Education
350 Capitol Street, Room B-18
Charleston, WV 25301
West Virginia Child Care Licensing
Administrators! Are you looking to purchase hours for your staff? ChildCareEd offers the Group Admin Program and Subscription Services, which make it easy and affordable to make group purchases.
Group Admin Program
The Group Admin Program allows you to purchase clock hours at a flat price and then assign classes to staff members. This gives you control over your budget and training plan. Purchase hours for staff to ensure they complete their training requirements.
Use our Group Admin Feature and receive the following benefits:
- Record-keeping tools to manage continuing education requirements
- Group Administrators can see their staff's progress in assigned courses as well as test scores
- Purchase bulk hours with discounted Subscription Services
- Refunded hours if staff leave and do not finish courses
- Add or remove staff as needed
- Assign training to individuals or the entire team
- Print administrator copies of certificates
With Subscription Services, you can purchase training hours at a low one-time cost. There are three tiers to choose from, depending on your needs:
- Basic: Unlimited online training
- CDA Plus: Unlimited online training plus all CDA online training courses
- Instructor-Led: Unlimited online training, plus all CDA online training courses, and one Virtual Class each month led by a trained Educational Specialist
To view the course selection available for each of our subscription services, please click on View Courses List under each here: https://www.childcareed.com/subscriptions.html.
Courses & Classes related to West Virginia