ChildCareEd Trainer of Trainers (TOT) 18 hour is an online self paced course approved by MSDE; designed to teach individuals how to become a dynamic early care trainer. From basic requirements to moral and ethical responsibilities, this course covers everything you need to inspire and connect with adult learners. With an in-depth look at adult learning principles and strategies for successful training facilitation participants will develop a deep understanding of the specific needs of adult learners and how best to transfer learning. Incorporated throughout this training are culturally competencies and unbiased approaches with considerations on how to support learners with special needs. Students will have access to support from the instructor through each element of a successful training including detailed goals and objectives and assessments that accurately measure participant knowledge. Students taking this TOT will learn techniques and essential strategies for engagement, skill retention, application of knowledge, and reflection. Students will be required to submit an outline of a Core of Knowledge (CKO) training topic including an overview, objectives, and summary statement with two key points. A fifteen-minute presentation will be scheduled with the Instructor. Constructive feedback will be given by the instructor(s).
18-hour Train the Trainer Review
- Criteria to earn CEUs:
- Certificates are awarded when the following criteria have been met by the learner:
- Class has been paid in full
- All material has been reviewed
- All review questions and final test have been completed with a passing score of 80% or higher.
- Learning Assessment Method:
- Learners will be assessed through questions after every section is completed. Learners will not be
allowed to proceed to the next section of the training until all questions have been answered correctly.
Learners will be presented with a final test composed of true/false and multiple choice questions.
Upon successful completion of the training, learners will receive their certificate by email.
- Learning Methodology:
- Online material will be presented in the form of slides,
accompanied with speech. Videos will be used to demonstrate ideas and concepts. Charts and tables
will be used for illustration.
- Logistics/Required Technology:
- A stable internet connection is required for the completion of this course. Users are highly encouraged to take their online course on Google Chrome on either a laptop or desktop computer. Speakers and/or headphones are also required to hear speech.
- Payment Policy:
- Payments need to be made in full. No refunds will be issued after starting the class.
- Proprietary or conflict of interest disclosure:
- Unless otherwise stated in the course description none of H & H subject matter experts and editor has any conflict or proprietary interests related to the material they prepared in this course.
- Support Services:
- Please visit our contact us page
Please read carefully:
You are purchasing a session of an online training that includes online assessments.
Your certificate will be emailed to you once you pass the final exam with a passing grade of 80%.
Your certificate will bear the name you provided to us when you signed up.
For support and questions regarding the material presented in this class
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consult our frequently asked questions page for other
questions or feel free to contact us.
An outline of a Core of Knowledge (CKO) training topic including an overview, objectives, and summary statement with two key points. (see attached template)
A 15-minute training presentation.
18-hour Train the Trainer Review