3 Included resources
0.1 CEUs 4.5/5
**THIS IS NOT APPROVED IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND**
This course satisfies the following area(s) of the CDA:
Subject Area 5: Managing an Effective Program
The Child Care and Development Fund health and #safety requirements for providers receiving federal financial assistance includes training in: the recognition and reporting of child abuse and neglect.
We as child care providers and staff must understand the signs of abuse and neglect, as well as the process to report suspected cases to the necessary authorities. Abuse and neglect. an manifest different in children of different ages suffering from different types of abuse; it is important that we as mandated professionals take the time to learn and understand the signs and symtpoms of abuse and neglect. We developed this course to help #early-childhood #educators know their role as mandated reporters and know how reports are to be completed.
- Criteria to earn CEUs:
- Certificates are awarded when the following criteria have been met by the learner:
- Class has been paid in full
- All material has been reviewed
- All review questions and final test have been completed with a passing score of 80% or higher.
- Learning Assessment Method:
- Learners will be assessed through questions after every section is completed. Learners will not be
allowed to proceed to the next section of the training until all questions have been answered correctly.
Learners will be presented with a final test composed of true/false and multiple choice questions.
Upon successful completion of the training, learners will receive their certificate by email.
- Learning Methodology:
- Online material will be presented in the form of slides,
accompanied with speech. Videos will be used to demonstrate ideas and concepts. Charts and tables
will be used for illustration.
- Logistics/Required Technology:
- A stable internet connection is required for the completion of this course. Users are highly encouraged to take their online course on Google Chrome on either a laptop or desktop computer. Speakers and/or headphones are also required to hear speech.
- Payment Policy:
- Payments need to be made in full. No refunds will be issued after starting the class.
- No prerequisites are required for the completion of this course.
- Proprietary or conflict of interest disclosure:
- Unless otherwise stated in the course description none of H & H subject matter experts and editor has any conflict or proprietary interests related to the material they prepared in this course.
- Support Services:
- Please visit our contact us page
Please read carefully:
You are purchasing a session of an online training that includes online assessments.
Your certificate will be emailed to you once you pass the final exam with a passing grade of 80%.
Your certificate will bear the name you provided to us when you signed up.
For support and questions regarding the material presented in this class
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consult our frequently asked questions page for other
questions or feel free to contact us.