All of H&H Child Care Training Center (ChildCareEd)’s courses are approved by Georgia’s Bright from the Start to be used toward preservice and annual training hours. H&H (ChildCareEd) is accredited by the International Association for Education and Training (IACET) and offers CEUs for all online courses.
The following are required preservice trainings in the state of Georgia:
10-Hour Basic Health and Safety. H&H (ChildCareEd)’s 10-hour Basic Health and Safety training includes the requirements necessary to fulfill preservice training for all providers.
Family Child Care preservice requirements.
- 10-Hour FCCLH Pre-Service
- Child Development Associate Credential. H&H Child Care Training Center (ChildCareEd) offers the CDA credential as well as the CDA renewal in all CDA areas.
40-Hour Director's Course. H&H (ChildCareEd)’s 40-Hour Director’s Course includes the requirements necessary to fulfill preservice training for Directors.
Food Preparation (4 hours)
Transportation Safety (2 hours). Must be renewed every two (2) years from the date of completion.
10 hours of training annually is required for all providers.
To see a full list of our approved trainings in Georgia, please visit the GaPDS Georgia Professional Development System for Early Childhood Educators and search under Approved Sponsor Organization for H&H Child Care Training (ChildCareEd) TR-ASO-76 and schedule your next training today!
*Please contact your local Child Care Licensing office to confirm these courses meet all necessary requirements as standards are subject to change.*
Administrators! Are you looking to purchase hours for your staff? ChildCareEd offers the Group Admin Program and Subscription Services, which make it easy and affordable to make group purchases.
Group Admin Program
The Group Admin Program allows you to purchase clock hours at a flat price and then assign classes to staff members. This gives you control over your budget and training plan. Purchase hours for staff to ensure they complete their training requirements.
Use our Group Admin Feature and receive the following benefits:
- Record-keeping tools to manage continuing education requirements
- Group Administrators can see their staff's progress in assigned courses as well as test scores
- Purchase bulk hours with discounted Subscription Services
- Refunded hours if staff leave and do not finish courses
- Add or remove staff as needed
- Assign training to individuals or the entire team
- Print administrator copies of certificates
With Subscription Services, you can purchase training hours at a low one-time cost. There are three tiers to choose from, depending on your needs:
- Basic: Unlimited online training
- CDA Plus: Unlimited online training plus all CDA online training courses
- Instructor-Led: Unlimited online training, plus all CDA online training courses, and one Virtual Class each month led by a trained Educational Specialist
To view the course selection available for each of our subscription services, please click on View Courses List under each here: https://www.childcareed.com/subscriptions.html.
Courses & Classes related to Georgia