Login to purchase the class
The POWER of art expands beyond theories of color and design! In this training, participants will have a better understanding of how the art process can be incorporated in developing a child’s self-esteem. In addition, participants will recognize positive guidance and discipline strategies to use with children of all differing abilities. This includes learning examples of Art Therapy as an effective technique for behavior management when teaching both Typical and A-Typical developing students.
This course has been approved by MSDE Early Childhood Division approval number CKO-380. Subject Area 2 SN/1 CD
Participants will be able to :
1. Define and discuss self-esteem
2. Identify the processes of open-ended art concepts
3. List examples of Art Therapy techniques for working with Typical and A-Typical developing students.
4. Demonstrate teaching skills and techniques in examining what children can learn from the situation in which behavior problems are present.
5. Identify positive guidance and discipline strategies to use with children of all differing abilities.
No Sessions yet, check back soon.
Bright Horizons Democracy Center
6901 Rockledge Drive (Suite 100), Bethesda, MD 20817
Location : 6901 Rockledge Drive, Bethesda MD, 10am-1pm
Class is non-refundable.
Back to Power of Art: Bldg Self-Esteem & Positive Behavior for ALL Abilities