H&H Child Care Training (ChildCareEd) currently offers the 120 hours of CDA coursework for Infant and Toddler, Preschool, and Family Child Care. The 120-hour credentials currently offer 12 CEUs for each course. Our online training is designed to fulfill the CDA requirement for 120 hours of formal education in specific child-care competency areas. We at H&H Child Care Training believe (ChildCareEd) that our CDA courses are nationally accepted in all states: please refer to your child care licensing agency (linked at the bottom of this page) for any additional requirements.
H&H Child Care Training (ChildCareEd) is an Internationally accredited organization through IACET that provides Continuing Education Units (CEUs) specialized in Early Childhood Education (ECE).
Please contact your local agency to see if your state approves IACET-accredited organizations for more information. We are always ready to help with any questions.
Thinking about opening a child care center in Missouri? For more information about opening a daycare or home child care center in Missouri, contact your state licensing office. The office will be able to provide you with advice on Missouri's requirements, rules, and regulations.
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
Division of Regulation and Licensure: Section for Child Care
205 Jefferson Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Main Phone Number: (573)751-4212
Educator Certification: (573)751-0051
Child Care Licensing Website: https://dese.mo.gov/childhood/child-care
Administrators! Are you looking to purchase hours for your staff? ChildCareEd offers the Group Admin Program and Subscription Services, which make it easy and affordable to make group purchases.
Group Admin Program
The Group Admin Program allows you to purchase clock hours at a flat price and then assign classes to staff members. This gives you control over your budget and training plan. Purchase hours for staff to ensure they complete their training requirements.
Use our Group Admin Feature and receive the following benefits:
- Record-keeping tools to manage continuing education requirements
- Group Administrators can see their staff's progress in assigned courses as well as test scores
- Purchase bulk hours with discounted Subscription Services
- Refunded hours if staff leave and do not finish courses
- Add or remove staff as needed
- Assign training to individuals or the entire team
- Print administrator copies of certificates
With Subscription Services, you can purchase training hours at a low one-time cost. There are three tiers to choose from, depending on your needs:
- Basic: Unlimited online training
- CDA Plus: Unlimited online training plus all CDA online training courses
- Instructor-Led: Unlimited online training, plus all CDA online training courses, and one Virtual Class each month led by a trained Educational Specialist
To view the course selection available for each of our subscription services, please click on View Courses List under each here: https://www.childcareed.com/subscriptions.html.
Courses & Classes related to Missouri