All About the Group Admin
Why register for the Group Admin?
Are you a director, child care provider, or administrator looking to assign professional development for your staff? H&H Child Care Training offers the Group Admin, a feature in which clients can purchase clock hours at a flat price and then assign classes to staff members. There are many benefits to purchasing hours on the Group Admin, including...
How do I access the Group Admin?
1. Log onto www.childcareed.com and log in using your credentials.
2. Once you're logged in, click on "Group Admin" located under the top of the page:
How do I purchase hours on the Group Admin?
1. When you access the Group Admin page, you will notice that there is a section to purchase hours:
2. Type in the number of desired hours, then click the green button called "$ Buy Hours":
3. You will be taken to a page that confirms the number of hours you are purchasing, as well as three methods of payment:
4. Once payment is processed, your hours will be automatically added to your Group Admin balance!
How do I register staff to take classes?
1. It is currently a VIP benefit for directors and child care providers to have the ability to register new student accounts for their staff in bulk. To register their staff, click on “Add Team Members to H&H”:
2. Click on the green button titled “Add new member” to add staff:
3. Fill in the fields for first and last name, email address, phone number, and type of establishment:
NOTE: Fields not filled in will be colored in red. If the email address and/or phone number is colored in red, this indicates that there is an account affiliated to this email address. To add more than 1 account, simply click on “Add new member.”
5. Click on the green button called “Create Accounts” once all the requirements have been met:
How do I assign courses to my staff?
1. Online self-study courses can be assigned to your staff once they have registered student accounts. Please keep in mind that this does not include in-service training. To start, click on the blue button titled “Add online registration”:
2. Under “Select training,” click on the drop-down menu to select the course to be assigned (courses are categorized by the number of clock hours):
2. Enter the teacher’s email address to assign the training. If more than one staff is to be assigned, separate email addresses by commas:
3. Click on “Register” to assign the course:
4. A new row will appear in the table, detailing the staff name, course assigned, current progress, number of clock hours assigned, and remaining balance:
5. You will also be able to see your balance of remaining hours after each transaction: