H&H Business Perks Member!
A few examples of those who benefit from being an H&H Business Perks Member?
- Child Care Centers
- Child Care Franchises
- Family Child Care
- Nonprofit Centers
- Before and After School Programs
- Montessori Schools/Centers
- Organizations serving children and youth
- Job placement and training agencies
- Pretty much any entity that can, or needs to utilize child care related education and training
Benefits of being an H&H Business Perks Program participant?
- Business Perk Portal allowing Administrator(s) to assign courses to their staff
- Record keeping tools to manage continuing education requirements for staffing to adhere to licensing regulations.
- Proof of Learning - NO pushing play and walking away
- Tracking Progress - Group Administrators can see their staff's progress of assigned courses as well as test scores
- Purchase Online training hours at discounted rates
- Variable pricing - buy more, save more
- Hours never expire
- Hours are re-assignable to another staff/team member if not completed
- Opportunity to hedge against inflation for future training needs
- Purchase Instructor-Led Virtual Classes at a discounted rate
- Customized online IACET courses with turnaround times of ≈ 48-72 hours
- Post your job opportunities on our online job board for free
- Concierge services
- No travel fee for in-person trainings within 30 miles of our corporate office and a 15 person minimum
- Exclusive discount opportunities
- Priority class schedules (based on trainer availability)
- Special pricing on in-person, instructor-led classes (call for details)
Register Here to start realizing the benefits of being an H&H Business Perks Program participant.
*Some exclusions apply, please review the listing of courses/classes eligible within the Business Perks Group Admin portal.