What subscription packages are available and how much do they cost?
ChildCareEd offers a variety of subscription packages to cater to your educational needs. Here's a breakdown of the available packages and their costs:
- Basic Subscription: For $65, you get access to unlimited select online courses.
- Plus Subscription: Priced at $99, this package grants you unlimited select online courses, as well as access to CDA online courses.
- Instructor-Led Subscription: For $149, you receive a comprehensive package including unlimited select online courses, CDA online courses, and the unique benefit of one instructor-led training every calendar month, among other perks.
Where can I find a list of the courses available with each subscription package?
- To find a list of courses included with each subscription, visit the "View Courses List" under each package on the subscription page at ChildCareEd Subscriptions.
When can I start taking classes after buying a subscription package?
- As soon as you purchase a subscription package, you can begin taking classes immediately. Select a course from the Course List and add it to your cart.
Is there a limit on the number of online trainings I can have in my account with my subscription package?
- Regarding the number of online trainings allowed with your subscription, you can have up to three unfinished trainings in your account at any given time.
Does my subscription package renew automatically?
- Your subscription will automatically renew, ensuring uninterrupted access to your chosen package.
Can I cancel my subscription package at any time?
- If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can contact ChildCareEd's office via the Messaging feature on the website (for logged-in users), email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (833) 283-2241 (2TEACH1) during business hours from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Is my subscription package refundable or transferrable?
- Please note that subscription packages are non-refundable, and they are also non-transferable to other individuals.
Are there exclusions to my subscription package?
- It's important to be aware that some courses, such as Maryland 45-Hour Pre-Service trainings (both online and in-person/Zoom), 6-Hour Medication Administration Training, and the First Aid and CPR training (in-person and blended), are excluded from all subscription packages. However, when available, these courses can be purchased through the Business Perks program and Discounts page.
In addition, the following courses are excluded from subscription packages: 120 hours courses, Texas Primary Caregiver Qualification, 45 hour courses, Texas Director Credential, 30 hours courses, 24 hours courses, 24 Hour Texas Pre-Service, and 18 hours courses.
Are newly added classes included in my subscription package?
- Any newly added classes are included in your subscription package, so you can keep expanding your knowledge.
I have an Instructor-Led subscription at ChildCareEd. Do I have a limit to how many instructor-led trainings I can take at once?
- For those with an Instructor-Led subscription, there's a limit of one instructor-led training per month. If you wish to take more, additional instructor-led trainings can be purchased separately.
Do I get free reprints on certificates?
- As part of your Instructor-Led subscription, you can get free reprints of certificates issued within the last four years. Reprints are available at no extra cost. However, certificate reprints are priced at $15 each if you don't have this subscription.
Can I expedite the review process for my Emergency Preparedness Plan in less than 72 hours?
- If you need an expedited review of your Emergency Preparedness Plan in less than 72 hours, those with an Instructor-Led subscription receive a 24-hour expedited service. For a review within less than 24 hours, a $15 charge applies.
Can I assign training to my staff through subscriptions?
- With a Group Admin account, you are able to purchase subscriptions in bulk at a discounted price and assign staff subscriptions. Staff must then log into their accounts and add courses. At this time, Admin are not able to log in and assign training to staff through subscriptions. If this is something you are interested in doing please contact customer service to assist you.
I want to downgrade/upgrade my subscription. How do I do that?
- If you want to upgrade or downgrade your subscription, simply contact ChildCareEd's office through the Messaging feature on the website (for logged-in users) or email email@example.com to submit your request.
I want to cancel my subscription.
- We're sorry to see you go! To cancel your subscription, log into your account at ChildCareEd, visit your Profile, and follow the provided instructions.