California providers, are you looking for quality professional development training opportunities? H&H Child Care Training Center offers many different opportunities for teachers to fulfill their required training responsibilities that are flexible and affordable.
H&H Child Care Training Center is an approved Training Sponsor Agency with the California Early Care and Education Workforce Registry.
Courses are accepted by the California Department of Social Services-Community Care Licensing Division, to meet annual training requirements. H&H also offers the CDA Credential and the CDA Renewal.
H&H courses align with the California ECE Competencies. Check out our full list of courses approved in California and their associated ECE Competency category.
- Child Development and Learning
- Culture, Diversity, and Equity
- Relationships, Interactions, and Guidance
- Family and Community Engagement
- Observation, Screening, Assessment, and Documentation
- Special Needs and Inclusion
- Learning Environments and Curriculum
- Health, Safety, and Nutrition
- Administration and Supervision
H&H is adding new trainings to the California Early Care and Education Workforce Registry each week so check often.