The first thing children and their families notice when they first walk through the doors is the environment--how the classes are laid out, what decorates the walls, where everything is placed. Environment impacts children’s learning in several areas, including student learning and attitudes. By the end of this training, students will be able to:
Objectives / Learning Outcomes:
● Identify the challenges and solutions for shared space environments;
● Identify and determine the needs for permanent space environments;
● Give an example of an environmental blueprint for shared and permanent spaces, including outdoor spaces;
● Identify the role staff plays in the successful creation and maintenance of an environment; and
● Give an example of staff/child supervision and staff/child ratio policies.
By the end of this training, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the challenges and solutions for shared space environments.
- Identify and determine the needs for permanent space environments.
- Give an example of an environmental blue print for shared and permanent spaces, including outdoor spaces.
- Identify the role staff plays in the successful creation and maintenance of an environment.
- Give an example of staff/child supervision and staff/child ratio policies.
Online material will be presented in the form of slides,
accompanied with speech. Videos will be used to demonstrate ideas and concepts. Charts and tables
will be used for illustration.
Learners will be assessed through questions after every section is completed. Learners will not be
allowed to proceed to the next section of the training until all questions have been answered correctly.
Learners will be presented with a final test composed of at least 50 questions at the end of the training.
Learners will need to complete the test with a minimum of 80% correctly answered questions. Upon successful completion of
the training, learners will receive their certificate by email.
- Core of Knowledge Awarded:
- To be awarded the core of knowledge hours, learners must pay in full for the class, view all material, pass all review questions, and final test.
- Support Services:
- Please visit our contact us page
- Payment Policy:
- Payments need to be made in full. No refunds will be issued after starting the class.
Please read carefully:
This is an online class that includes online assessments.
Your certificate will be emailed to you once you pass the final exam with a passing grade of 80%.
Your certificate will bear the name you provided to us when you signed up.
To successfully complete this online training, you need a computer with internet connection running Google Chrome
web browser. You will also need speakers or headphones to hear the videos and speech accompanied with the content.
For support and questions regarding the material presented in this class
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consult our frequently asked questions page for other
questions or feel free to contact us.