The first thing children and their families notice when they first walk through the doors is the environment--how the classes are laid out, what decorates the walls, where everything is placed. Environment impacts children’s learning in several areas, including student learning and attitudes. By the end of this training, students will be able to:
● Identify the challenges and solutions for shared space environments;
● Identify and determine the needs for permanent space environments;
● Give an example of an environmental blueprint for shared and permanent spaces, including outdoor spaces;
● Identify the role staff plays in the successful creation and maintenance of an environment; and
● Give an example of staff/child supervision and staff/child ratio policies.
You are purchasing a session of an online training that includes online assessments. Your certificate will be emailed to you once you pass the final exam with a passing grade of 80%.
Your certificate will bear the name you provided to us when you signed up. To successfully complete this online training, you need a computer with internet connection running Google Chrome web browser. You will also need speakers or headphones to hear the videos and speech accompanied with the content. For support and questions regarding the material presented in this class please contact us at email@example.com. Please consult our frequently asked questions page for other questions or feel free to contact us.