COVID UPDATE with regards to 6 Hour Medication Administration:
This is an IN-PERSON Training. ALL Students MUST Wear a Face Mask in class. IF you do not have one you will be required to purchased one for $3 CASH ONLY Paid to TRAINER.
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, You must answer No to All of the following Questions to attend an H&H Training. You will NOT be admitted to class if you answer YES. Please contact the office immediately if you do at 240-261-4163. In addition, you MUST agree to an onsite CONTACTLESS temperature check upon arrival. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher you WILL NOT be admitted into class and will be required to contact the office to reschedule another training.
1. Have you had a temperature of 100.4F or above in the last 72-hours? Yes No
2. Are you experiencing a cough? Yes or No
3. Are you experiencing shortness of breath? Yes or No
4. Are you experiencing a sore throat? Yes or No
5. Are you experiencing other symptoms such as body aches, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of sense of taste, smell or appetite? Yes or No
6. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or think you may have had COVID19 within the Last 14-days? Yes or No
7. Have you been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 or think they may have COVID-19 within the last 14-days? Yes or No
8. Have you traveled more than 300-miles from your home within the last 14-days? Yes or No
Gain skills to administer medications safely to children in child care centers and family child care homes. This state-approved curriculum provides 6 clock hours of MSDE Core of Knowledge: Health, Safety, and Nutrition and addresses NAEYC standards for program accreditation. Area's reviewed include practices and procedures for administering over-the-counter and prescription medications in accordance with state child care licensing requirements; instruction is provided by qualified health professionals. A Medication Administration handbook is provided in class. Core of Knowledge: 6 clock hrs. HSN.
There is a minimum enrollment of 5 students in order for this class to proceed. The class is restricted to a maximum of 15 students. All classes are non-refundable.
|Location:||H&H Training Center, Damascus, Rm#1|
|Address:||26213 Ridge Rd, Damascus, MD 20872|
|Notes:||This training provides a basic understanding of administering oral, topical, inhaled and emergency medications to infants, toddlers, pre-school and school age children. |
The training will meet Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30pm-9:30pm.
Back to 6 Hour Medication Administration