COVID UPDATE with regards to 6 Hour Medication Administration:
This is an IN-PERSON Training. ALL Students MUST Wear a Face Mask in class. IF you do not have one you will be required to purchased one for $3 CASH ONLY Paid to TRAINER.
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, You must answer No to All of the following Questions to attend an H&H Training. You will NOT be admitted to class if you answer YES. Please contact the office immediately if you do at 240-261-4163. In addition, you MUST agree to an onsite CONTACTLESS temperature check upon arrival. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher you WILL NOT be admitted into class and will be required to contact the office to reschedule another training.
1. Have you had a temperature of 100.4F or above in the last 72-hours? Yes No
2. Are you experiencing a cough? Yes or No
3. Are you experiencing shortness of breath? Yes or No
4. Are you experiencing a sore throat? Yes or No
5. Are you experiencing other symptoms such as body aches, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of sense of taste, smell or appetite? Yes or No
6. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or think you may have had COVID19 within the Last 14-days? Yes or No
7. Have you been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 or think they may have COVID-19 within the last 14-days? Yes or No
8. Have you traveled more than 300-miles from your home within the last 14-days? Yes or No
Gain skills to administer medications safely to children in child care centers and family child care homes. This state-approved curriculum provides 6 clock hours of MSDE Core of Knowledge: Health, Safety, and Nutrition and addresses NAEYC standards for program accreditation. Area's reviewed include practices and procedures for administering over-the-counter and prescription medications in accordance with state child care licensing requirements; instruction is provided by qualified health professionals. A Medication Administration handbook is provided in class. Core of Knowledge: 6 clock hrs. HSN.
There is a minimum enrollment of 5 students in order for this class to proceed. The class is restricted to a maximum of 15 students. All classes are non-refundable.
|Price:||$89 ( members $89) non-refundable|
|Address:||Online ZOOM , ZOOM Classroom,|
|Notes:||THIS IS FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY. NO STUDENT REGISTRATIONS ALLOWED|
Items needed prior to the class start date. Practice EPI- Pen. See link below as a suggestion
Practice Syringe https://www.amazon.com/Calibrated-Medicine-Syringe-Adapter%E2%94%82Liquid-Dispenser/dp/B000VCF6FG?th=1
Click on the link included in this email to access your login for your ZOOM Medication training.
There will be NO FACE to FACE contact. We are holding the class online via Zoom
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Time: 2:00 to 3:00
Location: From your HOME Log on using the link provided in this email to use ZOOM virtual class meeting. Tech support is available at 301-237-1414 and 240-351-3651, Please be patient as lines can get busy right before a class start time. We appreciate your patience with this learning curve and thank you in advance for your understanding. The office is temporarily closed but we are still available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and via phone at 240-261-4163 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. For immediate assistance, you can call 301-237-1414.
Minimum 5 students required for the class to proceed.
Back to 6 Hour Medication Administration