This training is a formal education training course covering 3 hours of the CDA infant and Toddlers 7: Observing and recording children’s behavior. In this online course, students will…
1. Explain an Individual Family Support Plan and/or and Individual Education Plan;
2. Give examples of resources and referrals for infants and toddlers and children with a suspect/diagnosed disability;
3. Identify the types of barriers children's with disabilities/special needs face;
4. List ways to adapt curriculum to fit the needs of children with disabilities; and
5. Demonstrate understanding of research theoretical and legal foundations for special programs.
This is an online class that includes online assessments. Your certificate will be emailed to you once you pass the final exam with a passing grade of 80%.
Your certificate will bear the name you provided to us when you signed up. To successfully complete this online training, you need a computer with internet connection running Google Chrome web browser. You will also need speakers or headphones to hear the videos and speech accompanied with the content. For support and questions regarding the material presented in this class please contact us at email@example.com. Please consult our frequently asked questions page for other questions or feel free to contact us.