This training is a formal education training course covering 3 hours of the CDA: Supporting children’s social and emotional development. In this online course, students will…
Objectives / Learning Outcomes:
1. Demonstrate understanding of the importance of predictable and consistent care;
2. Demonstrate appropriate caregiver responses to different infant/toddler temperaments; and
3. Demonstrate appropriate interaction with infants and toddlers.
By the end of this training, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the importance of predictable and consistent care
- Demonstrate appropriate caregiver responses to different infant/toddler temperaments
- Demonstrate appropriate interaction with infants and toddlers
Online material will be presented in the form of slides,
accompanied with speech. Videos will be used to demonstrate ideas and concepts. Charts and tables
will be used for illustration.
Learners will be assessed through questions after every section is completed. Learners will not be
allowed to proceed to the next section of the training until all questions have been answered correctly.
Learners will be presented with a final test composed of true/false and multiple choice questions.
Upon successful completion of the training, learners will receive their certificate by email.
- Core of Knowledge Awarded:
- To be awarded the core of knowledge hours, learners must pay in full for the class, view all material, pass all review questions, and final test.
- Support Services:
- Please visit our contact us page
- Payment Policy:
- Payments need to be made in full. No refunds will be issued after starting the class.
Please read carefully:
You are purchasing a session of an online training that includes online assessments.
Your certificate will be emailed to you once you pass the final exam with a passing grade of 80%.
Your certificate will bear the name you provided to us when you signed up.
To successfully complete this online training, you need a computer with internet connection running Google Chrome
web browser. You will also need speakers or headphones to hear the videos and speech accompanied with the content.
For support and questions regarding the material presented in this class
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consult our frequently asked questions page for other
questions or feel free to contact us.