COVID UPDATE with regards to First Aid and CPR Training:
This is an IN-PERSON Training. ALL Students MUST Wear a Mask in class. IF you do not have one you will be required to purchased one for $3 CASH ONLY Paid to TRAINER.
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, You must answer No to All of the following Questions to attend an H&H Training. You will NOT be admitted to class if you answer YES. Please contact the office immediately if you do at 240-261-4163. In addition, you MUST agree to an onsite CONTACTLESS temperature check upon arrival. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher you WILL NOT be admitted into class and will be required to contact the office to reschedule another training.
1. Have you had a temperature of 100.4F or above in the last 72-hours? Yes No
2. Are you experiencing a cough? Yes or No
3. Are you experiencing shortness of breath? Yes or No
4. Are you experiencing a sore throat? Yes or No
5. Are you experiencing other symptoms such as body aches, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of sense of taste, smell or appetite? Yes or No
6. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or think you may have had COVID19 within the Last 14-days? Yes or No
7. Have you been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 or think they may have COVID-19 within the last 14-days? Yes or No
8. Have you traveled more than 300-miles from your home within the last 14-days? Yes or No
How to Prepare for the training
Q What should I wear?
A: Dress comfortably. You will be moving around the room during skills practice and testing.
Q: What materials do I receive in the course?
A: You will receive a First Aid/CPR Student Workbook, a Student training kit which includes a CPR practice barrier, disposable gloves, gauze and triangular bandage, a CPR Keychain with mask, and your CPR/First Aid card upon successful completion.
Q: What do I need to bring?
A: Face Mask, Paper and Pen.
Teachers /Childcare workers have specific concerns and needs when taking a First Aid and CPR training class. All childcare professionals (including home childcare, nannies, daycare centers, etc.) are required to have a current CPR and First Aid certification. This certification normally needs to renewed every 2 years. Our CPR and First Aid programs meet or exceeds all state or county licensing recommendations and/or requirements. We are currently approved by 270 different agencies across the US and have approvals in all 50 states! Our instructors will provide you with more than just the information but will help to instill the confidence that you will be able to handle any emergency.
Our classes include CPR and choking training for adults, infants, and children. First Aid training includes but is not limited to soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies including diabetic emergencies, anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen), and environmental emergencies. Upon completion of the class, you will receive your First Aid/CPR/ AED infant, child, and adult certification.
|102 - H&H Corporate Office Suite D35||Feb/02/2019 05:00 am||Feb/02/2019 05:00 am|
|Location:||H&H Corporate Office Suite D35|
|Address:||839 Quince Orchard Blvd Ste D, Gaithersburg, MD 20878|
|Notes:||Class meets from 9:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. Cost: $80 |
Location: H&H Corporate Office, 839 Quince Orchard Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
NOTE POLICY: Within 24 hours prior to class - Student(s) may reschedule class within the next 30 days. No refund provided.
Back to First Aid and CPR