H&H Child Care Training Center (ChildCareEd) is proud to offer a FREE course detailing the CDA Credentialing process.
CDA Introduction 1 Hour
In this course, providers will learn what it takes to obtain a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential. For many in the early childhood education field, the CDA Credential is what sets them apart from others. Learn how the CDA can advance your career and the steps in the CDA process including training, Verification Visit, Professional Portfolio, and Exam.
CDA Introduction 2 Hours $10
This course is an extended version of our 1-hour CDA Introduction course and includes more detailed information about the Professional Portfolio requirement as well as the CDA Renewal process and Resources to assist with modifications, accommodations, and funding.
Start your journey to career advancement today with our FREE information course and then register for H&H Child Care Training Center’s CDA Credential training program.
The Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential is the most widely recognized credential in early childhood education and is the best first step on the path of career advancement. The CDA Credential training includes a total of 120 hours of training, with 10 hours in each of the CDA's eight subject areas.
- Planning a safe and healthy learning environment
- Advancing children's physical and intellectual development
- Supporting children's social and emotional development
- Building productive relationships with families
- Managing an effective program operation
- Maintaining a commitment to professionalism
- Observing and recording children's behavior
- Understanding principles of child development and learning