Why take CDA training with ChildCareEd?
So you are looking to take your 120 hours of training to obtain your #CDA Credential. Why should you choose ChildCareEd? Here are the benefits of taking the CDA training with ChildCareEd.
- Superior Quality and Additional Features: ChildCareEd constantly updates and improves its training, testing material, and delivery platforms based on provider needs. ChildCareEd offers free resources to help participants along the way as they pursue their CDA Credentials. A certificate of completion is available immediately.
- User Experience: ChildCareEd strives to respond in real-time, offering continuous communication with course instructors using the messaging feature within each course. Have a question? Message one of our PD Specialists while you are logged in to your training.
- Superior Customer Support: We are right in your backyard! Located in Maryland, ChildCareEd offers excellent customer support with fast response times on multiple channels of support (such as email, messaging, and phone).
- Positive Testimonials: Check out what these participants have to say regarding ChildCareEd’s CDA training:
- "The courses were very educational, informative, and challenging. Through the learning activities, I had a positive learning experience. I would highly recommend these courses to anyone who is in early childhood development or who is interested in working with children. " Odelia
- "I learn very much useful information with this CDA training.” Gwendolyn
- Personalization: To support learners with various needs and from all cultures and backgrounds, ChildCareEd offers online training in over 40 different text languages.
- Superior Reputation: Doing business since 2001.
- ChildCareEd's mission is to provide #early_childhood_educators with professional development training courses routed in best practices and current trends. We seek to support early childhood educators and the children and families they work with by developing high-quality courses in professionalism, child development, health, safety, nutrition, curriculum, special needs, and community.
- ChildCareEd’s vision is that of educators developing a deep understanding and appreciation for the complex cultural worlds in which they will care for children and families. We seek to attract and serve learners from diverse social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds, to be sensitive and responsive to their needs, and, above all, to assist all to achieve their fullest potential in their pursuit of early childhood education.
Sign up today at www.childcareed.com to get all of these benefits and more!!