Courses by States
Classes By Topic
Substitute_teacher - Confident, Energetic Assistant teacher needed for Children In Maryam’s learning Cottage Home Child care in Clarksburg
Login to your account
? Never used us before?
Create a new account for free here
Forgot your password? Reset it from
Reset your password form
Find a Job
Post a job
Join our mailing list
Maryam’s Learning Cottage
Confident, Energetic Assistant teacher needed for Children In Maryam’s learning Cottage Home Child care in Clarksburg
Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Part Time Opportunity: yes
We are seeking Assistant Teachers for Infant, Toddler in our Home Childcare
The Assistant Teacher supports the Teacher and/or Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program for children, supervises the class when the Lead is out of the room, helps with meals, safety and assists in maintaining a clean and orderly room and Center.
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all home childcare standards.
• Help to maintain a fun and interactive daycare that is clean and organized.
• Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
22912 Muscadine Dr, Clarksburg, Maryland 20871, United States
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
• A High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• CPR and First Aid and Certification required
Required Skills and Experience:
• A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
• Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
• CPR and First Aid Certification and SIDS
• Must be physically able to lift a minimum of 10 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
• Ability to speak, read, and write English.
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience
Compensation Type: hourly
How to apply
to view this section