Login to purchase the class
When thinking of developing classroom management, teachers tend to think about handling challenging behaviors as the only solution. Research is showing that while managing classroom behavior is important, it is not the only solution to effective classroom management. How teachers interact with children and support emotional health is a critical factor in promoting program tranquility. After successful completion of this training, participants will be able to:
● Explain the consequences for children experiencing negative interactions and vocal tones in the classroom;
● Identify common interaction strategies to help promote a positive classroom environment for young children;
● Describe the five critical needs for children to develop optimal emotional health; and
● Discuss new methods to increase the positive emotional climate within a childcare program.
|159 - St. John
|Oct/24/2022 09:00 am EST
|Oct/24/2022 12:00 pm EST
4629 Aspen Hill Rd, Rockville, MD 20853
*This is a face-to-face onsite training**
Date: Monday, October 24th
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00p.m.
This is in-person training. Masks are required at this location.
1. Have you had a temperature of 100.4F or above in the last 72 hours? Yes No
2. Are you experiencing a cough? Yes or No
3. Are you experiencing shortness of breath? Yes or No
4. Are you experiencing a sore throat? Yes or No
5. Are you experiencing other symptoms such as body aches, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of sense of taste, smell or appetite? Yes or No
6. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or think you may have had COVID19 within the Last 14-days? Yes or No
7. Have you been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 or thinks they may have COVID-19 within the last 14-days? Yes or No
8. Have you traveled more than 300 miles from your home within the last 14-days? Yes or No
You will not be admitted to class if you answer yes to any of the above questions. Please contact the office immediately if you do at 240-261-4163. In addition, you must agree to an onsite contactless temperature check upon arrival. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, you will not be admitted into class and will be required to contact the office to reschedule another training.
There is a minimum enrollment of 5 students in order for this class to proceed. All classes are non-refundable.
Back to Developing Program Tranquility