Take Your Basic Health and Safety Class with H&H!
Still need to get your certificate for the Basic Health and Safety required all of child care professionals? Look no further! H&H Child Care Training offers the state-required Basic Health and Safety class, named the Basic Health & Safety and Breastfeeding Awareness, through Zoom.
Take the training from the comfort of your home! Our knowledgeable instructors will guide you in a 3-hour Zoom class on the following topics:
- Outdoor Supervision, Equipment, and Materials
- Safe and Sanitary Indoor Environments, Equipment, and Materials
- Keeping children safe
- Preventing Infectious Diseases
- Emergency Preparedness
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Child Abuse, Shaken Baby Syndrome, and Head Trauma
- Child Development and Screening
- First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)*
- Medication Administration*
- Allergies and Asthma
*This does not satisfy the state requirement for these courses
We offer both weeknight and Saturday morning sessions every month. You can register here and claim your spot today!