Register today for H&H Child Care Training Center’s upcoming Basic Health & Safety and Breastfeeding Awareness (zoom/in-person) training course.
02/07/2023 6:45 PM TO 9:45 PM EST
To meet state and federal requirements of the Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG), all child care providers must successfully complete basic health and safety training. In Maryland, this requirement extends to all staff, substitutes, and adults responsible for the care and safety of children in a licensed childcare program.
This course has been approved by MSDE Early Childhood Division approval number CKO-380.
The structure of this training covers the following:
Safe Outdoor Environments
- Safe and Sanitary Outdoor Environments
- Outdoor Supervision
- Outdoor Equipment and Materials
Safe Indoor Environments
- Safe and Sanitary Indoor Environments
- Indoor Equipment and Materials
- Preventing Infectious Diseases
- Emergency Preparedness
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Child Abuse, Shaken Baby Syndrome, and Head Trauma
- Child Development and Screening
- First Aid
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Medication Administration
- Allergies and Asthma