Students who are enrolled with H&H must adhere to the following learner identity authentication policy:
- In-person trainings: At the instructor’s discretion, a student may be asked to provide some form of government identification.
- Zoom trainings: At the instructor’s discretion, a student may be asked to provide some sort of government-issued identification.
- User registration: Users are asked to provide a physical address during registration on H&H Child Care Training’s website (https://www.childcareed.com/). This information is stored for the sole use of user identification and the sending of in-person certificates.
- Providing customer service: When providing customer service to users over the phone or through email communication, Student Support Admins will ask any of the following questions to confirm user identification:
- Their street address
- Approximate date of their user registration/last known login date
- Specific date of an in-person/Zoom training they have taken
- Last four digits of a phone number listed in their account.
- Evidence may include promotional materials, webpage screenshots, pre-course emails, or other communications.