Colorodo providers, complete your ongoing Professional Development requirements with ChildCareEd.
Providers in Colorado are required to complete 15 clock hours of training annually.
3 of those hours must be focused on social-emotional development and the remaining 12 hours of required training must be focused on the following 7 competencies:
- Child growth and development and learning
- Child observation and assessment
- Family and community partnership
- Social-Emotional Health and Development Promotion
- Health, safety and nutrition
- Professional Practice
- Teaching Practices
ChildCareEd offers over 200 training courses in all competency areas including child social and emotional development. Check out the courses below and then visit our website to see a full listing of trainings available.