Are you a warm, energetic, FUN-loving person with a love for children and a commitment to early childhood education? If so, we would love to meet you! Kids Villa Learning Center, located in Germantown, currently has an opening for a full-time SCHOOL-AGE TEACHER.
Responsibilities are as follows:
1. Meet the MSDE credentials to be lead teacher for school-aged children AND/OR 90-Hour School-Age Certification
2. Be able to create age-appropriate lesson plans.
3. Be energetic, engaging, and passionate about early childhood education and development
4. Be able to easily build a professional relationship with parents and teammates.
5. Understand and accommodate the individual/differing needs of all children.
5. Take initiative, be driven, and bring positivity to the classroom environment and within the Kids Villa community.
1. A competitive salary and benefits
2. A professional and creative environment
3. Open communication
4. Collaborative and team-based setting
5. A high-quality early childhood education program