Login to purchase the class
Session Info: Expand
This class examines the development of children aged from birth to 2 years and the importance of quality relationships to their emotional and social well-being. Students will explore healthy living and learning environments that foster infant/toddler growth socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically. This course addresses all information required by The Maryland Child Care Administration Infant/Toddler course Content Criteria. The information will be divided between growth and development of infants and toddlers and materials and methods for infants and toddlers equally.
This course has been approved by MSDE Early Childhood Division approval number PSO-30299. Subject Areas: 22.5 CD/15 CUR/3 HSN/1.5 SN/2 PRO/1 COM
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate knowledge to maintain safe and proper supervision as a primary caregiver to infants and toddlers.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate curriculum for infants, toddlers and twos.
3. Demonstrate knowledge to Identify developmental stages (emotional, social, intellectual, physical, creative and communication) of infants, toddlers and twos.
4. Plan a program to meet all needs of infants and toddlers, including nutrition, daily routines and appropriate environments.
5. Show that they know appropriate guidance measures with infants and toddlers.
Format: 33 hours of Zoom/12 hours of online
Requirements and Expectations of students:
100% Completion of Online Modules: All online modules (3 hours each) must be completed by the last day of class.
100% Participation: Each participant is expected to contribute to class discussions in an active and professional manner, supporting the participation of other class members. Your contributions are to be based on an informed and professional position.
100% Attendance: Because this is an interactive class, attendance is not only important but vital. An excused absence requires a note from a physician. Certain family emergencies may qualify for an excused absence. All missed work from an excused partial missed class must be made up by the next class session. A full day of missed classes must be made up in the next 45-hour Zoom session.
|22 - H&H at Germantown Kids Villa Classroom 202||May/09/2015 04:00 am||Jun/13/2015 04:00 am|
H&H at Germantown Kids Villa Classroom 202
19900 Brandermill Drive, Germantown , MD 20876
This course meets every Saturday from 9 am. - 6 pm. and fulfills the licensing requirement for the 45 HR Infant and toddler training. Bring a bag lunch! There is a minimum enrollment of 3-4 students in order for this course to proceed. There will be NO class May 23rd due to the holiday.
Back to 45 Hour Infant and Toddler Methods and Materials