ChildCareEd uses the following knowledge area standards when developing course content, these outline the broad knowledge and skills professionals need to work effectively with all young children and families. By aligning our content to these national standards, we hope to ensure that we provide high-quality professional development that relates to all areas of early childhood education and supports educators in their work with children and their families.
CDA Subject Areas:
- Planning a safe and healthy learning environment
- Advancing children’s physical and intellectual development
- Supporting children’s social and emotional development
- Building productive relationships with families
- Managing an effective program operation
- Maintaining a commitment to professionalism
- Observing and recording children’s behavior
- Understanding the principles of child development and learning
To further support early childhood educators, ChildCareEd offers the full 120 hours of CDA training as one course! Choose from Preschool, Infant/Toddler, or Family Child Care. Enroll today to get started advancing your career in Early Childhood Education.