Applicants who apply today who are fully qualified and are hired to fill a full-time position as an Infant/Toddler Teacher could be eligible to receive a $3,000 hiring incentive! *Eligibility requirements apply.
Imagine your future as a teacher with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree – for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons teacher.
Full-time and part-time positions now available with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
• Flexible scheduling
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid time off
• Referral bonus
• Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
*Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
As a Child Care Teacher, you will:
• Create and lead activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and needs.
• Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child’s day.
• Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you – in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Come build a brighter future with us. Apply today!
Candidates must pass required state and company background checks, and meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
• At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
• Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
• 90 clock hrs (45 hrs. Child Development + 45 hrs. Curriculum) or
• 1 yr of exp. in a licensed child care facility
• Candidates must be fully vaccinated or undergo weekly testing for COVID-19 (testing supplies and tracking provided by Bright Horizons) to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep yourself and others safe and free from illness.