Applicants who apply today who are fully qualified and are hired to fill a part-time or full-time position could be eligible to receive a $500 (Part-Time) or $1,000 (Full-Time) hiring incentive! *Eligibility requirements apply.
Imagine your future as a teacher with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree – for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons teacher.
Full-time and part-time positions now available with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
• Flexible scheduling
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid time off
• Referral bonus
• Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
*Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
As a Child Care Teacher, you will:
• Create and lead activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and needs.
• Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child’s day.
• Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
Candidates must pass required state and company background checks, and meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
• At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
• Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
• 90 clock hrs (45 hrs. Child Development + 45 hrs. Curriculum) or
• 1 yr of exp. in a licensed child care facility
• Candidates must be fully vaccinated or undergo weekly testing for COVID-19 (testing supplies and tracking provided by Bright Horizons) to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep yourself and others safe and free from illness.
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you – in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Come build a brighter future with us. Apply today!