Lead #Infant #Toddler
Teacher Position Summary:
Plan and direct operations of an assigned classroom to ensure Celebree mission, vision, and values are upheld, and children are provided with a developmentally age-appropriate learning environment. Provide support and direction to the #teacher
• Manages classroom ensuring compliance with all MSDE-OCC regulations, company standards, policies, and procedures.
• Provides a welcoming and friendly classroom environment for all children, parents, and visitors.
• Maintains attractive and current classroom/hallway displays and an educational and informative Parent Board that is updated regularly.
• Creates and implements thorough, timely lesson plans that are age appropriate and stimulating in accordance with weekly themes and Celebree’s curriculum; manages effective classroom transitions.
• Assists and supervises children during all activities; counsels children as needed using positive and appropriate discipline techniques.
• Ensures that appearance, cleanliness, and safe environment of the classroom are appropriately maintained.
• Accurately completes all classroom paperwork, e.g., Daily Reports, accident reports, and attendance records.
• Attends all team meetings, trainings and school events as requested; limits unscheduled absences.
• Provides support and direction to the assistant teacher to ensure the classroom functions in an orderly manner.
• Presents a positive and professional image at all times adhering to uniform requirements.
• Communicates effectively with parents, e.g., greeting by name, addressing concerns in a timely manner, giving positive
feedback, and providing regular updates on their child’s development and classroom happenings.
• Maintains open and effective communication with the director.
• Identifies opportunities and/or problems in the classroom and school and works with the assistant teacher and/or school director to resolve them.
• Maintains certification requirements (three Continuing Education Credits per year).
• Maintains confidentiality regarding families, co-workers, and self