Join Our Team of dedicated teachers at a Maryland Excels center in Rockville, MD
We are seeking fun, motivated, FULL-TIME TWO’S AND PRESCHOOL TEACHERS for exciting teaching positions.
Desire to make a positive difference in the lives of children.
Providing love and care for each child in your classroom
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Supervision of classroom and students
• Following a classroom schedule
• Supporting the physical, social-emotional, and developmental needs of students
• Documentation of children's growth and development, taking pictures of children with an iPad, using assessment tools, child portfolios, and observations.
• Communicating effectively with students, parents, and colleagues
• Being a team player and working with other teachers in the building
• Responsible for the overall cleanliness and organization of the classroom.
• Making lesson plans
• Weekly reviews
• Monthly Newsletters
• Conducts parent/teacher conferences a minimum of twice a year
• Other duties may be assigned
Christian/Bible Believing in Jesus Christ, has a home Bible-based church, willing to find one or you can also come to join us at Twinbrook Community Church
Applicants must meet the following License/Certification qualifications and Ability to pass MSDE background check and licensing requirements for consideration:
• Education degree, 90-hour certificate or CDA
• Current First Aid/CPR Certification
• ADA – Including All Children &the American Disabilities
• Supporting Brest feeding in Childcare
• 9 Hour Communication
• Developmental Screening
• Basic Health and Safety
• Covid-19 Training
• ECE center-based teaching:1- 2 years (Required)
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience
Basic understanding of any Word Processing Platform