Educators are not the sole source of education for young children: the same applies to the child’s family and community around them. This 3-hour training covers families and community in family child care. In this online child care course, students will demonstrate understanding of:
Objectives / Learning Outcomes:
1. Developing positive relationships with child care families;
2. Community organizations that support early childhood programs;
3. The role of family in society;
4. The roles and responsibilities a child care administrator has towards families; and
5. The roles and responsibilities a child care administrator has towards the community.
By the end of this training, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrates understanding of developing positive relationships with child care families
- Demonstrate understanding of developing positive relationships with child care families.
- Demonstrate understanding of community organizations that support early childhood programs
- Demonstrate understanding of the role of family in society.
- Demonstrate understanding of the roles and responsibilities a child care administrator has towards families.
- Demonstrate understanding of the roles and responsibilities a child care administrator has towards community.
Online material will be presented in the form of slides,
accompanied with speech. Videos will be used to demonstrate ideas and concepts. Charts and tables
will be used for illustration.
Learners will be assessed through questions after every section is completed. Learners will not be
allowed to proceed to the next section of the training until all questions have been answered correctly.
Learners will be presented with a final test composed of true/false and multiple choice questions.
Upon successful completion of the training, learners will receive their certificate by email.
- Core of Knowledge Awarded:
- To be awarded the core of knowledge hours, learners must pay in full for the class, view all material, pass all review questions, and final test.
- Support Services:
- Please visit our contact us page
- Payment Policy:
- Payments need to be made in full. No refunds will be issued after starting the class.
Please read carefully:
You are purchasing a session of an online training that includes online assessments.
Your certificate will be emailed to you once you pass the final exam with a passing grade of 80%.
Your certificate will bear the name you provided to us when you signed up.
To successfully complete this online training, you need a computer with internet connection running Google Chrome
web browser. You will also need speakers or headphones to hear the videos and speech accompanied with the content.
For support and questions regarding the material presented in this class
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consult our frequently asked questions page for other
questions or feel free to contact us.