Educators are not the sole source of education for young children: the same applies to the child’s family and community around them. This 3-hour training covers families and community in family child care. In this online child care course, students will demonstrate understanding of:
1. Developing positive relationships with child care families;
2. Community organizations that support early childhood programs;
3. The role of family in society;
4. The roles and responsibilities a child care administrator has towards families; and
5. The roles and responsibilities a child care administrator has towards the community.
This is an online class that includes online assessments. Your certificate will be emailed to you once you pass the final exam with a passing grade of 80%.
Your certificate will bear the name you provided to us when you signed up. To successfully complete this online training, you need a computer with internet connection running Google Chrome web browser. You will also need speakers or headphones to hear the videos and speech accompanied with the content. For support and questions regarding the material presented in this class please contact us at email@example.com. Please consult our frequently asked questions page for other questions or feel free to contact us.