Login to purchase the class
When thinking of developing classroom management, teachers tend to think about handling challenging behaviors as the only solution. Research is showing that while managing classroom behavior is important, it is not the only solution to effective classroom management. How teachers interact with children and support emotional health is a critical factor in promoting program tranquility. After successful completion of this training, participants will be able to:
● Explain the consequences for children experiencing negative interactions and vocal tones in the classroom;
● Identify common interaction strategies to help promote a positive classroom environment for young children;
● Describe the five critical needs for children to develop optimal emotional health; and
● Discuss new methods to increase the positive emotional climate within a childcare program.
|161 - Georgetown Hill -- Greenwood||Dec/21/2022 01:00 pm||Dec/21/2022 04:00 pm|
Georgetown Hill -- Greenwood
6525 Belcrest Rd Suites G-80 & G-90, Hyattsville, MD 20782
***This is a face-to-face onsite training***
Class Date: Wednesday, December 21st
Time: 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Location: 6525 Belcrest Rd Suites G-80 & G-90, Hyattsville, MD 20782
Class is non-refundable. Minimum of 4 for the class to proceed.
This is in-person training. All students are encouraged to wear a face mask in class. In accordance with CDC Guidelines, you must answer No to all of the following questions to attend an H&H Training:
1. Have you had a temperature of 100.4F or above in the last 72-hours? Yes No
2. Are you experiencing a cough? Yes or No
3. Are you experiencing shortness of breath? Yes or No
4. Are you experiencing a sore throat? Yes or No
5. Are you experiencing other symptoms such as body aches, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of sense of taste, smell or appetite? Yes or No
6. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or think you may have had COVID19 within the Last 14-days? Yes or No
7. Have you been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 or thinks they may have COVID-19 within the last 14-days? Yes or No
8. Have you traveled more than 300-miles from your home within the last 14-days? Yes or No
You will NOT be admitted to class if you answer YES to any of these questions. Please contact the office immediately if you do at 240-261-4163. In addition, you may be subject to an onsite CONTACTLESS temperature check upon arrival. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, you WILL NOT be admitted into class and will be required to contact the office to reschedule another training.
Back to Developing Program Tranquility