Soap and Pepper Activity
Teach your little ones about the power of soap with this easy science activity.
What you need:
- Liquid soap
- Bowl for water
- Bowl for soap
- Fill a shallow bowl with water.
- Fill another small bowl with about 2 TBSP of liquid soap.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of pepper over the water.
- Have children dip their fingers in the soap.
- Have children touch the water’s surface with their fingers.
Watch the pepper run away from their soapy fingers!!
Looking for other creative activities to add to your classroom? ChildCareEd’s training courses cover all areas of development and offer practical strategies and activities that can be easily implemented in your classroom today. Check out just a few course offerings below and then visit our website for our full course catalog.
#scienceactivities #stemforkids #preschoolscience #earlylearning101 #earlychildhoodlearning #childcareprovideres #preschoolfun #inhomedaycare #childcarecenter