Courses by States
Classes By Topic
Teacher - Help us create childhood memories!
Login to your account
? Never used us before?
Create a new account for free here
Forgot your password? Reset it from
Reset your password form
Find a Job
Post a job
Join our mailing list
Montgomery Child Care Association, Inc.
Help us create childhood memories!
Join our dedicated team of professionals as a Preschool Teacher and help children experience learning through quality, play-based experiences in a safe and nurturing environment.
Montgomery Child Care Association (MCCA) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the child care needs of working families. Our fun and engaging programs help children grow, learn and develop the skills they need to be successful in school and beyond!
We offer competitive salaries that include health care benefits, bonus programs, generous holiday and vacation leave and paid training and professional development.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
· Assist and supervise children at all times to maintain a safe and positive learning environment
· Use the Creative Curriculum© to plan and execute creative and age appropriate lesson plans and activities that emphasize quality indoor and outdoor experiences
· Observe and document children’s developmental progress and build strong and trusting relationships with children
· Communicate positively and respectfully with all staff, parents and children
· Complete annual professional development, training and credentialing requirements
4806 Oxford Street, Garret Park, Maryland 20896, United States
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
· Must be at least 19 years old
· Must have 90-hour Preschool Certification or an AA or higher degree in Early Childhood Education
· One year of teaching experience in a licensed child care center or preschool
· Must have reliable daily transportation and arrive for scheduled shifts on time
· Must be able to be fingerprinted and pass a background check and required medical exam
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience
Compensation Type: hourly
How to apply
to view this section