Participants will learn about H&H Group Admin portal. Benefits of using our Group Admin include:
*Receive 2 hours of online trainings per year
*Directors can follow the progress of staff
*Record keeping of trainings
*FREE reprints of certificates
*Flexibility to move online training hours between staff
*Up to 30% off on all online trainings
*Meet child care licensing requirements for COK continuing ED
*Register accounts for new staff
|Price:||$0 ( members $0) non-refundable|
|Address:||Online ZOOM , ZOOM Classroom,|
|Notes:||"THIS IS A FREE IN PERSON EVENT"|
Date: Thursday, October 28, 2021
Time: 12:45 to 1:45 p.m.
This is an opportunity to have time to network with other providers and become informed about our Group Admin feature.
By attending this event, you receive:
*A FREE Gift
*FREE 2 hours Online Training
*FREE Lunch for in-person attendants
This is an IN-PERSON Training. ALL Students MUST Wear a Face Mask in class. IF you do not have one, you will be required to purchased one for $3 CASH ONLY Paid to the TRAINER.
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, You must answer No to All of the following Questions to attend an H&H Training.
1. Have you had a temperature of 100.4F or above in the last 72-hours? Yes No
2. Are you experiencing a cough? Yes or No
3. Are you experiencing shortness of breath? Yes or No
4. Are you experiencing a sore throat? Yes or No
5. Are you experiencing other symptoms such as body aches, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of sense of taste, smell or appetite? Yes or No
6. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or think you may have had COVID19 within the Last 14-days? Yes or No
7. Have you been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 or think they may have COVID-19 within the last 14-days? Yes or No
8. Have you traveled more than 300-miles from your home within the last 14-days? Yes or No
You will NOT be admitted to class if you answer YES to any of the above questions. Please contact the office immediately if you do at 240-261-4163. In addition, you MUST agree to an onsite CONTACTLESS temperature check upon arrival. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, you WILL NOT be admitted into class and will be required to contact the office to reschedule another training.
There is a minimum enrollment of 5 students in order for this class to proceed. The class is restricted to a maximum of 15 students
Back to Trick or Treat Event