Do you enjoy working with young children? Do you look forward to a rewarding career in early childhood education? Early childhood caregivers serve an important role as they support and guide children to find success in all developmental areas: physical development (gross and fine motor), social/emotional development, cognitive development, and language development. With high-quality training, educators are able to advance their careers and support young children. Gain a broad overview of major concepts, theories, and research related to the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development of children while fulfilling Texas teacher pre-service requirements with H&H Child Care Training Center. 24-Hour Texas Pre-Service Training is an online-only course providing 24-clock hours of pre-service training as required by Rule §746.1305 of the Texas Administrative Code.
This training contains content in the following areas as required by the Texas Administrative Code:
- Developmental stages of children.
- Age-appropriate activities for children.
- Positive guidance and discipline of children.
- Fostering children’s self-esteem.
- Supervision and safety practices in the care of children.
- Positive interaction with children.
- Preventing and controlling the spread of communicable diseases, including immunizations.
This training also includes the requirements necessary to provide care for children of all ages, including those younger than 24 months of age.
- Recognizing and preventing shaken baby syndrome and abusive head trauma.
- Understanding and using safe sleep practices and preventing sudden infant death syndrome.
- Understanding early childhood brain development.
Register today at H&H Child Care Training Center for the Texas Pre-Service Training and get started on a rewarding career working with young children.